Monday, July 20, 2009

Boring

So, I've been trying to decide what to blog about this evening. The kids are in bed, I have the house to myself and I've been searching the internet for some new piece of interesting information for an hour now. So far... nothing has hit me.

So maybe I'll just blog some random thoughts...

1. Every pregnant woman should read the book "Pushed" by Jennifer Block. It is a wonderful collection of information. Read it. Pass it on.

2. My daughter had a hard evening. She refused to take a nap this afternoon and by the time we arrived home around 6pm she was a mess. The screaming and crying ensued and I finally ended up giving her soup for dinner and sending her to bed at 7:30pm. She didn't even complain much. She was tired.

3. Cole has been an angel about sleeping since we got home from Jamaica. He has slept through the night since we got home. This morning I woke up to him standing next to my bed with his arms up. He wanted to nurse. So I changed him, and put him in bed with us and we snuggled and slept a bit longer. I'm going to miss these days.

4. I love my babies, even when they are horrible and run around car dealerships and stores and scream and don't listen and whine and cry and talk back. I still love them... even when I want to rip out my hair.

Ok, well, now I'm even more exhausted, so I'm going to bed.. early. YUM.

0 comments: